Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Some suggestions please...
-> General Discussion Groups

#31: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:58 pm
    ----
No prob....
I'll ask her now. It might take a few days.

#32: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:08 pm
    ----
Jim & Cathy: kiss thanks so much for your kind compliments regarding Celenza Heritage. I am really honored that you like how the pages are coming, especially since you two set the bar. I owe the new look all to Nuccia, though. She has held my hand and taken me step by step through the process...and then when I mess things up, she is there to undo the damage.

#33: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:13 pm
    ----
Some time ago I wanted to check on a building in Brooklyn (18th Ave) and also some addresses in London (UK). I chanced it and Googled on 'Images' for either the street or the full address. You will be surprised what photos there are!

Here's 51st street brooklyn
51st Street Brooklyn

#34: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:19 pm
    ----
Poipu04 wrote:
Jim & Cathy: kiss thanks so much for your kind compliments regarding Celenza Heritage. I am really honored that you like how the pages are coming, especially since you two set the bar. I owe the new look all to Nuccia, though. She has held my hand and taken me step by step through the process...and then when I mess things up, she is there to undo the damage.
I agree and the same is true with my site. Had Nuccia not been there, I would not even have a site. She held my hand, was my instructor and changed my css sheet so my site would look better. And I have gotten many compliments on the new look of the site from the Argentinean’s. Those compliments all belong to Nuccia!

#35: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:05 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:

Here's 51st street brooklyn
51st Street Brooklyn

Very good idea Carole! thanks Smile

#36: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:06 pm
    ----
[quote="Cathy"]
Poipu04 wrote:
Those compliments all belong to Nuccia!

She certainly deserves much praise, I would personally be lost without her!!

kiss Nuccia

#37: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:44 pm
    ----
Thanks all you guys! Its one thing to get the page up, another to find and organize the info..thats all your doing. I love all your sites..I can never decide whose site I like best. Each one of you has great and original ideas and I really just want all of them to be successful, which they are.

You know, I'm always here to help but most of you don't need my help that much anymore. You know what to do and can now probably help each other. And me soon. Once I get this other stuff out of the way, I need to transcribe records..but I have to find them first. I know they're here somewhere.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

#38: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:50 pm
    ----
I tried using Steve Morris' site and it was not working for me the way I thought. It gave me a NARA microfilm roll #. Shocked It did give this:
Streets in Brooklyn, NY Enumeration District 24-994 (Kings County)
I don't know if this district info will help on Ancestry or not but I thought I would throw it out here. Perhaps someone can have better luck on Steve Morris' site? Here's the link:
stevemorse.org/

#39: Re: Some suggestions please... Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:53 pm
    ----
Compliments to Nuccia
party

If it wasn't for Nuccia I probably would have never started my new site. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly happy you were there for me very step of the way.

GRAZIE!!!
Love, Vincenza

-> General Discussion Groups