Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Just wanted to share...
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Just wanted to share... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:33 pm
    ----
a pic from this afternoon of my younger son and I at Chili's.

#2: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:05 pm
    ----
James..nice. I love pictures but my kids keep hiding the camera and cell phone from me. I go through phases but these are memories that only happen once and I love them. You guys look like brothers and not father and son.

Nice age, too, huh? Mine's on MSN right now with the latest "friend". Whose on his T-shirt?

#3: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Whose on his T-shirt?

My favorite band at the moment.. I bought that shirt for him at a show I took him to last year.

Plus 44

My Kids are hams, I take out the camera and they actually pose! lol

#4: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:14 pm
    ----
Nice picture! Although he is a little blurry, he is a good looking kid! Is that a moustache I see growing? Nice!

#5: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:46 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
s that a moustache I see growing? Nice!

lol yes it is, I asked him about that yesterday. He's 13, just about when the moustache thing starts as I remember (being Iranian/Italian/Sicilian)

He's actually kind of proud of it, he even said he wants to grow a connect-a-brow just like his dad!

too funny

#6: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:54 pm
    ----
Yup..that sure is when the mustache thing starts! Wait till he starts asking to wax the unibrow and shaving. Its too funny. But then again, I'm sure you've already gone through that with the older one, right?

Don't you just love the voice cracking thing? I swear its a hoot.

#7: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:00 am
    ----
James, I sent you a PM.

#8: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:00 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:
But then again, I'm sure you've already gone through that with the older one, right?

It's funny actually, his older brother is 16 and already is shaving almost daily!

#9: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:01 am
    ----
Yes, my 16 year old is too..oh the joys of it all!

#10: Re: Just wanted to share... Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:57 am
    ----
Well being 16 myself I have to jump in and say yes I shave almost daily myself. It's a fun age...and the voice cracking thing was not funny!! lol. nice pic Jim.

-> General Discussion Groups