Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Steve Morse Gold Form
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Steve Morse Gold Form Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:50 pm
    ----
Where do I find the above form. I have searched his website and do not see an option to use the gold form.

Just wondering.

lilbees

#2: Re: Steve Morse Gold Form Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:11 pm
    ----
Type in www.stevemorse.org

The third line/link down says:
Ellis Island Gold Form: Enhanced Form for Searching for Passengers in the Ellis Island Database in One Step

Click on that and you have the Gold form.

#3: Re: Steve Morse Gold Form Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:31 pm
    ----
Can't read very well. Dah!

lilbees

P.S You know, it is so comfortable asking questions on this forum unlike some others. You don't feel too dumb if you have missed something or in this case not reading very closely. The members are always very kind and courteous and sometimes even throw in a laugh or two. I love it!

#4: Re: Steve Morse Gold Form Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:36 pm
    ----
lilbees wrote:
Can't read very well. Dah!

lilbees

P.S You know, it is so comfortable asking questions on this forum unlike some others. You don't feel too dumb if you have missed something or in this case not reading very closely. The members are always very kind and courteous and sometimes even throw in a laugh or two. I love it!

You know 'lilbees', THAT is exactly the ambience that Nuccia and I have wanted here right from the start...While she is very, very knowledgeable in the genealogy research field, I most certainly am still at the bottom of the ladder - but don't forget 'The Boss' was there once too. We have both been put down and even belittled by those who should have known better, and for that reason we decided that kind of attitude and behaviour would not be encouraged here.

As an aside...how do you think I got the nicknames "Dork Vader" and "Dorky Babe" ?

Please note though....I HATE PINK!!!

#5: Re: Steve Morse Gold Form Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:52 pm
    ----
Love it! Your pic is darling (by the way, I love pink).

lilbees

-> General Discussion Groups