Toggle Content Main Menu
Toggle Content Last Posts
Last 10 Forum Messages

bocca
Last post by tennino in General Discussion Groups on Jan 16, 2021 at 16:56:41

Towns in Frosinone that were part of former Vatican States a
Last post by Italysearcher in Central Italy on Feb 19, 2019 at 09:15:58

Dual Citizenship
Last post by Curci-Ghio in General Discussion Groups on Nov 18, 2018 at 15:30:54

Please Help Translate Letter
Last post by nuccia in Translations on Oct 20, 2018 at 06:18:43

Family in Cittanova
Last post by russojoseph1 in Translations on Oct 14, 2018 at 12:28:20

DNA Testing
Last post by nuccia in General Discussion Groups on Sep 29, 2018 at 10:39:30

Trento -Atto di Nascita - Frazione di Poia, Comune di Comano
Last post by exevans in Northern Italy on Mar 28, 2018 at 00:45:37

Translating written postcard
Last post by mekanic in Translations on Jan 18, 2018 at 13:58:50

Translating written postcard
Last post by mekanic in Translations on Jan 18, 2018 at 13:53:38

State of the Family Record & Other State Records
Last post by debbiemfit in Northern Italy on Jan 02, 2018 at 23:14:28

Toggle Content Help Support this Site
Please support GentediMareGenealogy
Help us by supporting the future development of this site, or simply to say thank you.
Toggle Content EStore
Community Forums › General › General Discussion Groups › Update your links or add one!

Forum FAQ   Search   Log in to check your private messages   Login  
Update your links or add one!
Want to share something new or just have fun? You can do that here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index General Discussion Groups Printer Friendly Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuccia
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Livio I was on it earlier and its really nice. I am so amazed at what your program can to. You were right..its awesome.

Let me know when you're ready to have us link it to our sites. Very Happy

Calabria Exchange
Poipu04
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

I finally was able to get my photo gallery to work. A big thank you to Gina! kiss www.celenzaheritage.co...index.html

Gina501
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Lori, I did nothing. I told you you could do it! I knew you could! I LOVE it! great photos!

Searching surnames -
Graziano, Trella, Del Principe (AQ)
Ignazio, Biani, Della Valle, Scarani (PC)

Gina501
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Livio that's a great program! I think I might buy it when I can afford to do so. I love the site it creates. I spent way too much time having to type all those names and dates by hand. I really like it. It's another great example so please let me know when I can link it.

Searching surnames -
Graziano, Trella, Del Principe (AQ)
Ignazio, Biani, Della Valle, Scarani (PC)

liviomoreno
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Gina501 wrote:
Livio that's a great program! I think I might buy it when I can afford to do so. I love the site it creates. I spent way too much time having to type all those names and dates by hand. I really like it. It's another great example so please let me know when I can link it.
Gina, Legacy comes in 2 editions: Standard and Deluxe. The Standard Edition is free of charge and can be easily downloaded. There are no limits in terms of database size, the difference is in the number of available feature. The Web page creation is part of the standard edition.

liviomoreno
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

I have added a few different views to my site, still working on it.

BillieDeKid
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

It looks great Livio. I love the look of the pedigrees, makes it easy to follow.

Mangiardi, Tedeschi/Tedesco, Zangari, Coda, DeFrancesco, Ierulli, Bava, Daniele, Valente
JamesBianco
Researcher
Researcher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Wow Livio!! It's amazing, I love the way you have your ancestry listed.

I would love to do something similar.

Cathy
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

liviomoreno wrote:
I have added a few different views to my site, still working on it.
Wow, really nice Livio. I love the pictures. It really is easy to navigate. By the way - I downloaded Legacy from the website and I love it. It is so easy much more user friendly than PAF. I will probably purchase the deluxe edition very soon. Now all I have to do is enter 1100 people. Shocked
I had some duplicate entries in PAF so I have to start from the beginning. Great program. Thanks again Livio!! Very Happy

liviomoreno
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Cathy wrote:
... By the way - I downloaded Legacy from the website and I love it. It is so easy much more user friendly than PAF. I will probably purchase the deluxe edition very soon. Now all I have to do is enter 1100 people. ...

Cathy, open Legacy, Click File > Import > Import from PAF and you are done!

liviomoreno
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Cathy wrote:

I had some duplicate entries in PAF so I have to start from the beginning.

Cathy, don't bother about duplicates, when you are done with your import, click Tools > Merge > Find Duplicates...

Cathy
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Livio - YOU ROCK!!!! Thanks again - you have come to my rescue, yet again!! kiss

Cathy
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Livio - I found your picture!
[IMG][/IMG]
A genealogy knight in shining armor! We have Lady Emmy now we have Sir Livio! You just saved me countless hours of work. Thanks again!

adminpower Sorry Cathy, but the picture you posted was covered by copyright so I've had to remove it.... Do please find another one and make a new post for your message.

Where pictures are in public domain without a copyright stamp or 'owners mark' like Stockphoto use, then the owners have not asked for private domain status and so these can be used by anyone on condition that they are not used as advertising material. BUT - if they do show a copyright mark then they can only be used on payment of a fee to the owner. There are also numerous sites where the photographic content is in the public domain and have free access.

If you want to use a photo from something like an 'ordinary' Google search then using it in a post is OK - but if you want it for a permanent display you must get permission. A good example was the photo of the mountain range on my 'blog' - that belonged to a small company in San Francisco and I had to write to him for permission to use it and tell him what for. He checked out my 'blog'and gave me permission on condition that I posted a credit back to him...which I did.

Cathy
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Embarassed How about this? Not as nice as the other one but I think it is copyright free.

Livio - I found your picture!
A genealogy knight in shining armor! We have Lady Emmy now we have Sir Livio! You just saved me countless hours of work. Thanks again!

Edited by Admin to replace Cathy's original message

liviomoreno
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Update your links or add one! Reply with quote

Grazie!

Page 2 of 4All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index General Discussion Groups Printer Friendly Page

Jump to: